Marketing through videos have been happening since decades successfully and businesses are benefitting immensely from them. However, video marketing has acquired a new dimension in this era of the Internet, social media, company websites and smartphones. The newest video marketing trend is to create explainer video for business and rope in customers through engaging storytelling. Be it a simple product or service or a complicated piece of software, explainer videos for business are doing an excellent job of telling its story.
Explainer videos for business are short animated videos that highlight the important information about product or service. Explainer video for business come in five types:
- Benefits video: It provides the viewer with an overview of its product or service.
- ‘How-To’ Video: It can be posted anywhere on the Internet and explains how the product can be operated or used by the customers.
- Testimonial Video: It builds the credibility of the company by showing positive opinions of its existing customers.
- Demo Video: It demonstrates the way to operate a product and the precautions that should be taken with it.
- FAQ video: It seeks to answer some common questions people have regarding a product or service and it is usually updated from time to time.
The first type of video is made specifically for the landing page of the company website and the subsequent four types can be posted anywhere on the Internet. Explainer videos for business start with a well-written and engaging script involving humor and brevity. They should cover the maximum features of products within one minute and not look cramped or clumsy in their execution.
So, if you are looking to get explainer videos for business, be careful about choosing your video partner. Ensure that the video firm has the talent to deliver a power-packed, super-efficient and engaging video. One firm is successfully carving a niche for itself in the area of creating explainer videos for business and that is Animation Ants. This firm can easily be reached through its website, https://animationants.com/. It creates super-engaging animation for any business explainer video with the attempt of highlighting the product features and gaining the attention of the audience. Visit https://animationants.com/ and see for yourself some of its sample business explainer videos.