It is difficult to get rid of your body weed and it certainly depends on the kind of user and the test you are undergoing in order to know how many days it will take to get the weed out of your system.
There are several factors that influence the time of weed to stay in the body like the weight of the individual, body fats, frequency of use that will be different for one time, moderate, frequent and heavy users and amount of the weed that you take.
- For one time user, it will take around 2-5 hours at minimum to 1-6 days at its maximum if you are one who is undergoing a urine test. The saliva test will be possible within one hour of the use but might not remain positive after 12 hours of use.
- For the moderate user, it will take around 2-5 hours to its minimum to maximum of 7-13 days till it will stay in your body for the urine test.
- For the frequent users, it will take 2-5 hours if you are taking some sort of drugs for faster excretion till 15 days you might have a positive urine test for Cannabis.
- For the heavy user, it takes around 2-5 hours at minimum till 30 days to get rid of the weed that is there in your body.
- Even if you are quitting Cannabis then also you might get the positive test after 45-90 days.
Getting rid of weeds:
You can increase the intake of water and fluids that will increase the excretion of weed from the body. There can be the use of different drugs that bring the faster release of Cannabis from your body. Stress-free you can go for your tests once that you make sure no weed in left in your body.